Flight Delay Compensation
Who we are:
What information we collect and how:
The information we collect via the Website may include:
1. Any personal details you knowingly provide us with through forms and our email, such as name, address, telephone number etc.
2. In order to effectively process credit or debit card transactions it may be necessary for the bank or card processing agency to verify your personal details for authorisation outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Such information will not be transferred out of the EEA for any other purpose.
3. Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers).
4. Your IP Address, this is a string of numbers unique to your computer that is recorded by our web server when you request any page or component on the Website. This information is used to monitor your usage of the Website.
What we do with your information:
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 and other applicable laws. The details we collect will be used:
1. To process your order, to provide after sales service (we may pass your details to another organisation to supply/deliver products or services you have purchased and/or to provide after-sales service);
2. In certain cases we may use your email address to send you information on other products and services. In such a case you will be offered the option to opt in/out before completing your purchase.
We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use the Website and issuing our e-mails for us. Third parties will not be allowed to use your personal information for their own purposes.
Third parties, such as Google AdSense, may place and read cookies on your browser, or use web beacons to collect information, while serving ads on this website.
Here is how Google explains cookies: "A 'cookie' is a small file containing a string of characters that is sent to your computer when you visit a website. When you visit the website again, the cookie allows that site to recognize your browser. Cookies may store user preferences and other information. You can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, some website features or services may not function properly without cookies."
You have the right to request a copy of any information that we currently hold about you. In order to receive such information please send your contact details including address and payment of £10 to cover administration expenses to the following address:
219 Bow Road
The information we collect
We may collect personal information about you which you give to us when you use our Services, for example, in order to obtain a quote for life insurance. The provision of the Services to you may also require us to store details of your transactions, together with details of your financial information. We will periodically review your personal information to ensure that we do not keep it for longer than is necessary.
Purposes for which we use information about you
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
a.to enable you to access and use the Services; and/or
b.to personalise aspects of our overall service to you; and/or
c.to communicate with you; and/or
d.to process a transaction between you and a third party.
Passing on information about you
Please be aware that once you use our Services, you will be regarded as having given your consent to us disclosing your personal information to the following parties:
a.third party providers whose products or services are listed on the results pages of the channels on our website, for the purposes of obtaining an online quotation for you or comparing different products and services as requested by you;
b.The Financial Services Authority and/or other regulatory/governing bodies for the purposes of compliance monitoring;
c.other third parties either where necessary for those third parties to provide additional products or services requested by you or with your prior consent.
Informing you of offers and services which may be of interest
We would like to keep you updated by phone, e-mail or text of other products and services which we feel you may benefit from. For example, we may e-mail you letting you know how you could save money by switching product and services. Wherever we capture your data you will be asked to confirm your acceptance of us using your data for these purposes. By providing your information when you use our site, you consent to us disclosing your personal information to the following parties:
a.other companies in the Inteltab Group of companies; and
b.our trusted business partners, whose products and services may save you money.
You can ask us to stop passing your information to third parties for marketing purposes at any time, which we will do. Such a request may result in us ceasing to offer the Services to you.
We may disclose information about you in connection with legal proceedings or potential legal proceedings or if otherwise permitted to do so by law.
When you agree to receive any electronic communications from us, you also agree to receive additional communications on products and services which we believe you may be interested in. Any electronic communications we send you will include clear and concise instructions to follow should you wish to unsubscribe at any time.
Third party providers and data privacy